Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Last Wednesday

So, we bought a new computer which easily solved the internet problems I was having. Now I am learning a whole new computer. I love it though. Anyway, last Wednesday Carter and I went to an Outdoor Discovery class offered through the rec dept and it was so much fun. It was for 2-5 yr. olds and they read a story, went on a nature hike and made bird feeders. Carter loved it. He called it his school. His teacher's name was Mr. Jamie and Carter has been talking about him all week. Here are some pics from that day.





2 comments:

TheGeerlings said...

Mr. Jamie is awesome! I set up all our school field trips with him and he is usually the one leading the groups. He's somewhat of a celebrity at Woodbridge - I'm sure at other schools too! I'm glad you and Carter got to have some special time together! Cute pics!

Lynette said...

CUTE video of Carter! And yeah for a new computer! I'm sure if i's vista it's totally different though!