Wednesday, August 6, 2008

When I was not cleaning the basement

I realized today that I have not been taking any pictures so I got the camera out and took some! When I just loaded them on the computer I found more that I have not shared from this week. Although I feel like all I have done this week is clean the basement, other things have been going on. The basement is clean and I will post some pictures of the "preschool" area. Carter is so excited for preschool. I am teaching preschool to Carter, Mason, Sadie and Brynn this year. I have been putting together an area in the basement that is conducive to just that. We hung posters and got out all of "mom's school stuff." I have to admit it was a lot of fun going through all of my boxes from my classroom. I am really excited to utilize my teaching skills and still be able to stay home. I am very lucky :)

Saturday we went over to my mom's and swam in the big inflatable slide/pool and went in the pond too. Mason and Emily were there too and it was a lot of fun. We had fire food (for those who don't eat that with us..it is anything you can put on a cooking stick such as chicken nuggets, taquitos, chimichangas, cheese filled pretzels, egg rolls, shrimp, meat and so on) and as always ate way too much.





Obviously, Carter was a little apprehensive in the pond.


Here are some other photos from the last few days. Enjoy!





This is a video of Carter driving his tractor. Carter has a reputation already as a crazy driver. He actually does really well. He drives in between the cars and out the back door of the garage and never hits anything. He LOVES his tractor.

1 comment:

TheGeerlings said...

Carter in the pond is my favorite! Priceless picture... :)