Friday, September 5, 2008

Deal of the Day

Today I hit some garage sales and I have to brag about my deal...really I am rubbing it into a certain someone that I got this deal. Sorry Abby. No actually I had to post this picture of Carter because he loves his new coat and I only paid 75 cents!!!!! I really was not very courteous to Abby when I found it, because I grabbed it up and never turned back. I think I need to find Mason a coat now because I feel so bad from taking it from him. Anyways, here is the picture of him watching TV in his new coat this afternoon.


3 comments:

Abby said...

You are something else. Like the email wasn't enough. Now I get to look at it on your blog also! That is sisterly love!!!!!!!!!!

Lynette said...

Love that bright orange! 75 cents is a great deal, but please tell me it wasn't marked $1! :)

VandenBerg Family said...

Great deal!! The coat is so cute! I love garage sale bargains.