Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Update

This weekend I went on a bus trip to Chicago with my mom, sister and aunt. We had a nice time and it was great to get away with just us girls. We did some shopping, eating and saw Dirty Dancing. On the way home today we stopped in Michigan City to shop at the outlets. When I got home we carved pumpkins and the kids had a good time. While I was away Matt purchased the boat that I posted a couple weeks ago (the red one). The deal worked out great, she took our boat as part of the deal so we do not have to sell it. That was a relief. The boat is up in Muskegon and is coming out of the water next Saturday. Matt is so excited. He is going to watch them take it out next week and plans on getting some pictures too. Here are some pics from this weekend.












4 comments:

Kates said...

I looks like you had a lot of fun. Did you like dirty dancing? I was just in Chicago a few weeks ago to see Jersey boys and really enjoyed it. Mike and I live about an hour away from Chicago now and love to visit. Have a great week. Kate

VandenBerg Family said...

Lucky you to get a weekend away! Do you make all those bobbys? And, what kind of preschool do you take the kids to? Do you go along...and I know Brynn is younger...does she go to? I'm always looking for activity/class ideas to keep us busy!

VandenBerg Family said...

Shoot! There are times I wish I were closer...not often..but it would have some great benefits. I would pay you to have my kids in your preschool! Small class size, know the teacher...perfect situation!

Lynette said...

Looks like a ton of fun, those martini's looks soooo good! I LOVE Riley's hat, where is that from???? And, congrats on the new boat, I'm sure you will get lots of use out of it next year!