Monday, October 20, 2008

Where does a weekend go?

This was another busy weekend that felt like it flew by. I always wonder where the time goes. This weekend was no different. Saturday we had a craft show in Grandville and since most of you can not make it to one of our shows I thought I would include some photos of our booth and hard work!




Saturday night we made pizza and watched a movie with the kids. They loved making their own pizza for dinner. Carter just enjoyed rolling flour and what a mess he made. I thought Riley was getting daring because she put sausage on her pizza (for those who don't know RIley only likes turkey meat) but after her pizza came out she was quickly disappointed when the sausage did not flatten into pepperoni (which I didn't know she liked anyway!).




Sunday we had our family pictures taken. Carter acted like a true 3 year old boy and did not want to stand still, he wanted to collect "pine corns" and play in the woods. Riley did a nice job even though she was cold. A week ago when we did our first shoot we were sweating because the weather was too hot and we were dressed for our fall picture. Then this week we did it early in the day and it was cold!














The rest of the family pictures are on Abby's Photography Blog www.wierengaphotography.blogspot.com

This morning Carter was sitting on the floor playing and first he was the teacher but then they changed roles. In this video he is the student and watch him when he scratches his head. The real funny part is that Carter almost never gets his colors right when I ask him but I know he knows them! This is my proof! (He didn't know I was watching them).



Last but not least here are some photos of preschool last week. The kids had to collect some leaves outside.



2 comments:

Lynette said...

I love that pic of the four of you holding hands... didn't see that one on FB. That's funny that Riley thought the sausage would turn to Pepperoni!

Angie said...

I love the picture of Carter with his tongue sticking out while he is painting. He must be deep in thought. It's a lot of work to make a masterpiece!!