Friday, April 10, 2009

Two days until Facebook!

I just realized that it is only two days until Easter, thus only two days until Facebook (I gave that up for lent). I feel like I have thought about it more the last few days than I did all through lent because people have been talking about it around me a lot lately. But I am really excited that I made it! Although it was spring break this week and I felt like I had no plans, the week flew by and I am so sad it is over. I did accomplish a lot and I am grateful for that but wish I had another week now to just sit on the couch! I would find something else to do knowing me. :( I cleaned the carpets, started setting up for our garage sale, made a bunch of cookies, did a lot of shopping, went to Dr.'s appointments and tiled a backsplash in my mom's new kitchen (with some very appreciated advice/borrowed tools from my dad! THANKS DAD!) I am very proud of myself though because the tile looks pretty good if I do say so myself. I am certainly not taking up a new career since my dad did all of my cutting! :)

The weekend should be very busy as we are planning on painting the boat tomorrow and then celebrating Easter. Here are some pics today.






1 comment:

Lynette said...

That is a LOT of cookies! WOW! Yay for getting stuff done, but I know what you mean about it flying by, there was so much more we wanted to do (like have Riley over), but it will all just have to wait I suppose (soon though)!