Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Welcome Reagan

Well, for those who know me at all, you know a dog or puppy has not been an option for me! However, I realized that my kids are only young once and they wanted one sooooo bad. So Matt and I started looking for a puppy. We set up a time to meet the puppies last Thursday night and told the kids we were going to dinner. We love surprising them! We met the lady in a parking lot of a restaurant and so that even made it easier. As we pulled into the parking lot, Carter noticed the people with some puppies and even said something. We got out of the car and the kids started heading to the restaurant but Matt told them why we were there and as you can see in the pictures they were happily surprised. We played with the four females they had and fell in love with the lightest colored one. We have named her Reagan and she is wonderful. She is doing great and we are having so much fun with her. She is definitely a perfect addition to our family.





1 comment:

Abby said...

I am so excited for you guys. I do need to get my puppy fix again soon. But the reason for my comment is that you told me that she would not be allowed on the the couch or bed. I think that there is a picture that she is completely lounged on the couch! Love ya!