Saturday, October 31, 2009

Reagan is growing so fast!!!

I am really behind on posting but first I wanted to share some new photos of Reagan as she is growing soooo fast. She has also started shedding already. I noticed the other day after holding her that I was covered in hair. :( I knew the time was coming but sure wished it was further down the road.
Carter and Reagan chasing each other around the island.

Reagan would love to play with Jackson. Jackson hisses and runs anytime that Reagan goes toward her but then she comes right back. I think she really does enjoy playing with Reagan.

Carter and Reagan playing with his car table.

She loves being able to look out the front windows. There is no danger of her messing up the trim by jumping up there because it NEEDS to be replaced. However so do the windows and that job will all be done at once. Anyway, she watches the bus come and go and gets so excited when she sees Riley come home.



As you can see she is getting big. She is doing great and potty training is going wonderfully. I could not imagine our life without her now :)

No comments: