Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TaeKwonDo

Both kids started Tae Kwon Do classes last night and I was pleasantly surprised at how well they both did. I knew how excited they were to start but knew the nerves would set in when we got there. Both of them were awesome! Carter's class is all beginners so he fit right in but Riley's class was mostly kids in uniform and she was feeling really left out. I really thought she was going to have a melt down and want to leave but a friend from school walked in and then she was right out there. The class introduced themselves to her and made sure she knew what they were doing. It was really cool to see. I am so excited to see the growth in my children based on what I saw in the kids who have been in it for a while. I forgot the camera in the car so I will get some photos next week!

No comments: