Sunday, June 13, 2010

A day late...Happy Birthday Riley!

Yesterday was Riley's 9th birthday. I know everyone says this but I have to reiterate it...I cannot believe she is 9 already. This year was harder than most because there are no more "buffer" years before she turns 10!!! I am not ready for her to be in her double digits. :( SHe had a special breakfast, went shopping with Grandma Phyllis for some birthday clothes, and then came home for her birthday party. It was a great day and I hope she knows how special she is to her dad and I!!! Love you Riley and Happy 9th Birthday!!!!

Her special breakfast


Her cake is supposed to say Happy 9th Birthday, but her Aunt Abby thought it was funny to turn the 9 around to make a 6. I didn't realize this until after the cake was eaten. So, all the pictures say Happy 6th Birthday :) We all were in agreement that we would be happy if she was 6 again!




No comments: