Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Storm

Last night, I woke up to a rather intense storm. As I turned on the tv to find out how bad it was, I was startled to find out that a tornado warning was issued. The thunder/lightning was really intense. I was waiting for the kids to come out of their bedrooms and join me while I watched tv, hoping to see where the tornado was, but they didn't. They slept through the whole thing. Reagan was in the back of my closet whining because she was scared. I have to admit I was nervous. I was home alone since Matt is out of town for business, and I could not decide if I should wake the kids and get them in the basement or let them sleep and listen to the tv to know what to do. Since we all had been sick, I was exhausted and thought about the fact that once I woke them, I would be up for a while! So I let them sleep! Luckily, we only had a little damage and no tornado.

This umbrella was ripped and we needed to replace it anyway so it was no big loss.

No comments: