Monday, August 29, 2011

Busy Weekend

What a busy few days! This week was our annual Charity Garage Sale that we have every year at my aunts. We raised around $1500 this year! It was so much fun and I was disappointed that I had other obligations. Riley and I had an overnight planned with my Girl Scouts at a horse camp and Carter and Matt were having a sleepover at a ballpark. I don't have any pictures of the ballpark overnight but I know they had fun. They went to the game, watched fireworks, got to see a movie on the field and slept in the outfield (well, they didnt get much sleep as everyone stayed up late, the ground was hard as a rock and the lights were not turned off until 3:30 or so.)

Riley and I had a great time as well. We learned how to ride horses, saddle them ourselves, groom them and we even got to ride the horses to round up cattle!





No comments: