Friday, August 12, 2011

Moving

Today we leave our home in Borculo. We have a week before we can move into our beautiful new home so we head to Dad and Phyllis' for the week. It will be like a mini-vacation. No boxes to pack or unpack so I will enjoy it! While packing up our home we have been in for the last 6 years, I have been purging. I know we still have a lot of stuff and I am sure i will hear about it when we move it all :)

We will certainly miss this house. We will miss the Soft Spot, the fenced in yard, some of the neighbors ;), and the kids will miss their friends. We have outgrown the house and are truly ready to move. We could not have been luckier in the sense that someone knocked on our door and "asked" to buy our home. The new owners have become great friends and we will be forever grateful to them.

Next week we get to start the final step of this process. I cannot express the excitement we have for getting into the new house. We put the offer in at the beginning of June and have had a long summer of waiting. Lots of sleepless nights for sure. So glad it all worked out. I know all 4 of us are excited for more space! I will be able to walk around my bed and have closet space...silly little things I look forward to. Really, I am hoping Matt is healed enough to help carry the heavy stuff! He separated his shoulder a couple weeks ago so he is a "maybe" for the whole lifting part. Luckily, we have wonderful family and friends who are offering to help us.

Well, a week from now I will hopefully be able to post that we are moved!

No comments: