Thursday, June 5, 2008

First Post


Ok, since I have continued reading other people's blogs, I decided to start my own. Why not? So hang in there with me as I try to figure it all out. I will try to post regularly but you know how that goes. I am sure I will start out strong and slowly fade. For those of you that do not know, I have two kids and my youngest stepbrother is living with us as well. We are looking forward to some slower times as summer is here. No more school or weekly church for Riley, Jason graduated so no more driving him to Grand Haven every day and Matt's work schedule is slowing down. Hopefully, that will mean more family dinners at home!

2 comments:

VandenBerg Family said...

Hey, Thanks for the comment. I'm excited you have a blog. I have found it easier and more fun than posting things on myspace. Can I add your blog to my link list?

TheGeerlings said...

Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog! I'll add you to my list of "Blogging Friends"!