Friday, June 6, 2008

Too hot to sleep

It was so hot and humid today. The weather was so weird, hot and windy, then stormy. We started out this morning running errands and then taking Jason around to drop off applications for a job. The kids were able to play in the sprinkler for a little while before it was nap time. I had to go help Abby(my sister) shoot wedding photos at an outdoor wedding. Not the best weather conditions for an outdoor wedding but what can you do? It was sooo windy it was hard to keep ties down and dress placed but I think she did excellent. We were dodging the lightning and the rain but I think she got some great photos. Now I am trying to cool the house off to get some sleep. I cannot sleep when it is hot! We are too cheap to turn on the air conditioning so hopefully we get cooled off soon. Luckily the wind is gusting enough to move the air around inside. According to my weather station (for those of you that don't know, I love knowing the weather and the current conditions so I have a weather station on my house) the wind is currently 14.9 mph but unfortunately it does not tell me what the gusts are. I would love to see the numbers go higher! OK, enough about the weather. Seriously! Here are some pictures from this afternoon enjoying the hot weather.



No comments: