Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Big Boy!

Carter is such a big boy. He bought a big boy bike yesterday at Target with his pacifiers. I spoke with the cashier and arranged for him to buy his bike with his "baa's" and she played along. He gave the bag of baa's to her and took the bike. He is such a big boy. I was very proud of him. I of course paid for the bike and made sure I had other items so he didn't catch on. It worked great. He asked us for his baa at bedtime last night one time and we told him they were at the store. He replied " I will ride my bike tomorrow." So obviously, he fell for it. The first night was great. Hopefully he does well from here on out. Here are some pictures of him going to the store and then putting the bike together.





3 comments:

Abby said...

I am so proud of Carter! I am glad he slept good for you. He definitely is excited about that bike!

TheGeerlings said...

Big boy Carter!!!!! I'll have to keep that idea in the back of my mind for when Brynn has to give up her pacifiers...

:)

VandenBerg Family said...

I love that picture of Carter's face with the helmet on. It's really cute. Cute idea for getting rid of those pacifiers. I bet the cashier thought it was funny!