Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Carter turns 3!

Carter's birthday was Saturday and he turned 3. We had a birthday party at our house in the evening. We spent the day getting ready. His big highlight was going to get his balloons. He had a great time. We thought it might rain so we planned for it and of course it didn't. It really was a great night and everyone had a good time. Here are some pics from my little man's party.

Carter with his cousins Lila and Tyler swinging


All of the kiddos eating dinner


My 3 year old


Carter with his new firefighters helmet


Aunt Abby made Carter an awesome construction cake. It was an orange construction cone with a big pile of dirt(chocolate cake) with a Tonka truck driving into the cake.



YUMMY! Thank you Aunt Abby!


This is Carter's attempt(of course he could not do it without the tongue hanging out) to put the stake in the ground to play croquet.


Future baseball player. I love this gift because he can play baseball without me! I know that sounds terrible but he always asks me to throw the ball just two more times. It is funny when he actually hits it because he gets so excited.


There goes Spiderman. Carter just loves to dress up and before his birthday he only had Cinderella and girly stuff. He got Spiderman, a police officer and a fisherman to play with now. What a relief.


At the end of the night we put his new GeoTrax together.

1 comment:

TheGeerlings said...

I like the picture of Mommy & Carter. I never thought about how much you two really do look alike! Looks like such a fun birthday party!

Great cake Aunt Abby! :)