Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our Anniversary

Matt and I went out without the kiddos tonight to celebrate our 8th anniversary. We had a nice dinner and then drove around looking for a place to put the sailboat in the water. Nothing too special but we spent the evening together. It was nice since Matt is out of town so much. Oh yeah, we went to Kohl's too to return all of the bathroom stuff we don't like now that we have the tile in. We chose some new stuff but couldn't buy it because I have a 30% off that starts tomorrow. I am sure Matt thought I was crazy when we found what we wanted and they had it but I wouldn't buy it until tomorrow. Oh well. We came home and I have been playing with my new computer since. I love it. I got a MacBook and I have really missed my Mac that I had when I was teaching so I am very happy to have another one. Anyway, off to bed.

No comments: