Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No pictures

I cannot believe that I have not taken any pictures in a week. We were so busy last week and weekend that I didn't even think of it. We had our first craft show of the year last Saturday in Hudsonville. So last week every spare minute was spent preparing for that. The show was the best one we have ever had and we sold a lot of stuff. We have another show this coming weekend so again this week I am busy with making more stuff to sell. The rest of the time was spent in the new pool. As long as the weather permits us we are going to spend every chance swimming at my mom's. THe pool was finished last week and we have been there I think every day since. I am glad my kids are as much a water rat as I am. The weather this week looks good so we will have a few more days of swimming. I will try to remember the camera tonight to have some pictures to share. I have kids coming soon and preschool to teach later so I have to cut this short but I knew I had been slacking on the blog so wanted to quick update.
More soon...

No comments: