Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rainy Weekend

We spent the weekend indoors because of all of the rain. I have not had my camera out in several days so I have no pictures to share. I did help Abby with a wedding yesterday and that was fun. Riley's soccer game was cancelled and we spent the afternoon at home playing inside. The kids played Wii boxing last night(there are only a couple games we let Carter play) and Carter knocked Riley out!! It was really funny. I wish I would have been videotaping him because he was so excited. Riley is almost undefeated and she could not believe that he beat her. Today after church, Riley and I went and did some shopping before heading over to my moms to get some things ready for our first craft show of the year. We have a lot to do before next Saturday. I never understand why we are not ready when we have all year to get ready! But...after three years we are still hurrying to get it all done.

Funny Moments from the weekend:

Riley-Telling her brother that some guy walking down the side of the road is really their dad and Matt is just the "mystery man" married to their mother while riding in the truck with Papa and Grandma.

Carter-Wanting to give a friend his broken toy snake for her birthday because she broke it and he was upset. Of course he wanted to give her the tail because it was the small piece after she broke it into two pieces.

Aunt Abby jumping into the pool when the water was only 65 degrees and it was raining. If only I had some pictures to share!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

I'm am laughing at Riley's comment about the man on the side of the road, I remember doing those things to my brother, where do we/she get it????

Abby said...

I am very thankful that you don't have pictures!! I can't believe riley said that.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted leave a post

matt