Sunday, November 23, 2008

It has been a while

The last week has truly been a whirlwind and I will get back to posting this week. I am hoping to even get the camera out! Thank you to everyone who has been there for us over the last week in this difficult time as we lost a dear loved one. We appreciate all of our family and realize how wonderful you are in times like this when you are there for us and willing to do anything. We are back home with the kids and looking forward to our trip back to Missouri for Thanksgiving. Matt will be home most of this week so that is exciting. We went up to the boat today and finished winterizing it. Hopefully we do not think of anything else that we need to do. We were wanting to start on the outside lights today but never did. Maybe tomorrow we will work on that. Matt and I are somewhat obsessed with our Christmas lights and decorations. This year we are attempting to add music/animation to our outdoor light show. Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day so I will write again later.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Hopefully I'm not making it busier for you... let me know if it's a problem! I'm curious to see the music/animation! I don't have the patience!

VandenBerg Family said...

You need to get pictures of your house once it's all decorated...AND MAKE SURE TO POST THEM!

Daphnie said...

Thank you for all your support while I have been gone. :) I cant wait to stop by and say hello :-)