Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A long time coming...

I know it has been a while AGAIN since my last post. I feel like things are slowing down again and maybe I will be able to post regularly again. Last week we were back in Missouri for Thanksgiving. We left on Wednesday and came home Sunday. We spent Thanksgiving at Matt's grandma's and had a wonderful meal. I feel like we ate all weekend. It was nice for the kids to spend time with Papa and Grandma Hughes. We played cards, did puzzles and did some relaxing. It was a nice trip.

Riley and Uncle Nate practicing their "secret handshake"


Matt and Riley

Carter playing with Papa



Christmas Parade:

Last night Riley and I were in the Zeeland Christmas Parade. The snow was falling and it was a lot of fun. Riley rode on the Girl Scout float. Mom and Carter watched the parade and when we went by I could tell Carter was not sure why I was walking by. It was funny. The girls had a good time singing Jingle Bells and telling everyone Merry Christmas.

Carter and Grandma watching us go by


During the parade



Riley is on the far right



This is the sight I found yesterday morning. He was suppose to be getting dressed and when he took off I found him dancing to Christmas music in the kitchen. THis is definitely a picture to share with a girlfriend later on!!!!


1 comment:

Lynette said...

Glad you guys had a good thanksgiving. WE had talked about going to the parade, but chickened out and looking at your pictures I"m glad we did! Brrrrrr!