Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The joys of Carter William

Today Carter came up to me with the brush and Riley's spray bottle. This is what I saw. I asked him what he was doing and he said "doing my hair." I should have figured that out. The water running off his nose and cheeks just made me smile. I love that he wants to be like his sister. He also was not listening very well at lunch so I started talking about Santa and how he is watching him to see if he is naughty or nice. I sang the song and he listened so intently. When I was done the questions started. He wanted to know how he watches him and he was looking out the windows for him. I told him to lay down for his nap and stay in bed (he fights me every single day at nap time)because Santa was watching. I peeked in on him and he was laying flat on his back just looking around like he was being spied on and didn't want to get caught. I guess he took me seriously because he never once got out of bed and when he woke up the first thing he said was that he was a good boy for Santa. Hopefully this doesn't wear off in a couple days because I really enjoyed using it today.

No comments: