Thursday, December 4, 2008

Impatient and Tired

Alright already. I want my Christmas decorations up. I know it is only the first week of December but I am ready. Unfortunately the problem with Matt traveling during the week is that we have to wait until he is home to squeeze everything in. So as soon as we can tomorrow night we will get our tree and get busy with decorating. I am lucky that all four of us are obsessed with Christmas decorations and especially our outside display. We have been planning how we are improving it this year and let's just say there will be a musical show to drive the neighbors nuts. I will post some pictures after the weekend of the outside display. The rule is that every year we add something new and this year that is music and animation. Hopefully it works out the way we want! The other exciting news from me tonight is that it is 9:30 and I am going to bed! Since most nights I get to bed around 11:45, this is a big deal. GOOD NIGHT!


P.S. The Santa thing worked again today at nap time but I am wearing it out the rest of the day. I am hoping for just a couple more days before he decides he doesn't care if Santa thinks he naughty or nice.

No comments: