Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday Baking

Friday was a snow day and I planned to bake all day if school was cancelled. I spent most of the day shoveling about 15-18 inches of snow off the driveway. We don't snowblow when our candy canes are out for Christmas because the break really easy. So, we shoveled the whole driveway. Once we came in I was exhausted but managed to gather everything for baking. Riley and I started at 5 because we were also fighting with Carter to take a nap. We started that project at about 2:15 and at 5 he was still awake. But with a weekend full of parties and a cold we wanted him to take a nap. Needless to say we lost the battle and about 7:15 this is what we found:


Riley and I baked for 6 hours and finished everything we needed to do including making homemade pizza for dinner. We were really tired! Here are some pics of our work.
This is the counter before we started.


Riley and Carter both helped me bake.




No comments: