Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blog in pictures

The last week has been a little...well...crazy and I have not been posting but here are some photos from the last week.

Carter helped me make pizza last week for dinner and he was really proud of it.



After pizza/movie night the kids wanted to have a sleepover in Carter's new bed. They had talked about it all week and would not let me forget. I told them not on a school night so Friday night they slept in Carter's bed together and this is what we found shortly after putting them in bed.


Carter and Riley played outside with Matt and they built a fort on the deck.



Carter and I spent Monday and Tuesday together without the girls because they were home sick. We spent time doing puzzles and drinking hot cocoa and he thought he was big stuff.

3 comments:

TheGeerlings said...

The picture of Riley in the snow...and the one of Carter with the mug of hot chocolate up close...wow, you captured their personalities perfectly in those pics!

Oh and Sadie was so proud to tell her Daddy her big news yesterday. Wish you could've seen that!

Abby said...

I love the pictures but most of all I love the new title in your blog! It is so clever ;) Love ya

Lynette said...

Those pictures are so precious!