Sunday, January 18, 2009

Riley's Long Weekend

Riley had the day off of school on Friday and she was a busy girl. She was really excited to help me with preschool. I am afraid that I see so much of myself in her as she is bossy and loves playing the teacher! She was really helpful and loved every minute of it.


Saturday she had her first soccer game of this season. She loves playing soccer and to be honest the older she gets the more interesting it gets to watch. She played goalie for one quarter and as most of you know that stresses her mom out. I get so nervous for her! That is exactly why I did not play sports when I was younger. As you can see though I took NO pictures of her playing. I took one picture and it was of Carter...not sure why. I really did watch her play but have no proof.



Today we stayed home and enjoyed the snow. It was so pretty outside and we love watching it snow. We went out to play this afternoon and didn't realize that we were out there for two hours. We had so much fun making "roads" in the yard with the snowblower, we colored in the snow with colored water and then we spent a LONG time building an igloo that turned into a tunnel/slide. It was SOOOOO much fun and it is days like this that I realize how much we LOVE the snow and I would miss it so much if we didn't live here.









1 comment:

Lynette said...

I may have some "proof" that she played for you... I'll check later!