Friday, January 23, 2009

Prom Night

Tonight was Daddy/Daughter prom and Riley and Matt got dressed up and went. They went last year and I truly think that Riley has been looking forward to going again since they got home last year. She loves hanging out with her friends and Matt finds other dads/grandpas/uncles to chat with. She wanted me to do her hair up so we started early. She loved it! I made them spaghetti for dinner and then they got dressed and left. I just got a picture that Matt sent from the dance of Riley with a couple of friends and it looks like they are having fun. They should be home anytime and I am sure Riley will tell us all about it. Carter and I have been playing the Wii and watching his favorite show...Jon & Kate Plus 8.





3 comments:

Lynette said...

Awwwww, her hair looks great! They look so nice all dressed up, what fun!

TheGeerlings said...

Wow Riley! You look so cute! Great job with her hair, Mom!

Sami said...

Beautiful hair and beautiful dress! Wow!!! I hope you had a lot of fun, Riley!