Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Soccer and Sledding

I remembered to take some pictures of Riley last week playing soccer so I thought I would share. The weekend was busy. We had soccer Saturday and then dinner at my mom's house. Sunday we went to church and it was really special. We were invited to bring the gifts up to the priest during Mass. Carter really enjoyed it and was smiling the whole time. We all loved it. After church we spent the day at my dad's house playing in the snow and had dinner with the family. It was great seeing all of the kiddos playing together. We had cake for my sister's birthday and the kids loved it as you can see in the pictures.







Funny story from Carter: Everyday at nap I send all the kids to the bathroom before putting them to bed. Carter has been relentless lately with trying to get back out of bed. He knows if he lays still he will actually nap! But anyway today he was screaming "I HAVE TO GO POOOOTTTTTY!" over and over again. I finally went into his room and said "You already went." He replied with "Oh yeah I did." and he laid down, fell asleep and took a two hour nap!!!!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Carter is funny! What they won't do to try to get out of a nap! Look at that goalie... maybe she can do it again next week too! I know you would LOVE that! ;)