Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Camera withdrawals

I have not had my camera out for a while and I realize that I don't blog when I don't have pics! So last weekend Riley had a sleepover at her friends house on Friday. It was the first time she had a sleepover at a friend's (she had them at our house before) so she was really excited. She had a soccer game on Saturday and it was fun. Grandma Phyllis and Great Grandma "Honey" were there. After the game Matt, Carter and Riley came home and took naps (Riley slept for almost three hours and still didn't want to get up). I took my grandma shopping. We spent the evening at home just relaxing. I did some cooking and cleaning. Sunday I went and worked with my dad in the morning and then we went to my sister's for the Superbowl. I took no pictures of anything! Tonight I have to go sign Carter up for Preschool!!! I am so not sure I am ready for that but he is. :) I have a meeting for Girl Scouts so grandma is coming over to babysit and the kids are pretty excited about that. WHen I was taking classes Grandma Jennifer would come over and watch the kids in the evening once a week and the kids really miss that. Every once in a while Riley asks me when I have to start school again.

Matt is leaving for Texas in a little while for work this week and he loves going to his hotels in Texas at this time of the year...he was rubbing in that it is 70 degrees there. He is really getting "spring fever" because he wants to get the boat in the water. He really talks about it daily and I think he thinks about the boat all the time. Out of the blue he will start talking about a repair he want to make on the boat. The weather said it would be 33 one day this week and I think he was hoping it would be enough to melt all of the snow. :)

Well, hopefully I will get the camera out this week and take some pictures to share!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

THREE HOURS?????? WOW, I'm impressed!

Sami said...

Yes, I must admit...Texas weather is wonderful! :)