Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sour Cream Tacos and Haircuts

Riley has such a unique way of making and eating her tacos that I had to capture it. The rule is that she has to eat meat on the first taco and then she can make it however she wants. Usually we monitor the amount of sour cream but I guess I got distracted because this is what I found her eating. She was truly enjoying it.




This morning I cut Carter's hair to save some money. Now just so you know I do not cut hair. There was one time I cut Matt's hair and his boss called me to harass me for doing such a bad job. When Matt got home that night I found out I had been on speaker phone when his boss called and they were in a meeting so several people he worked for were in on it. Let's just say I vowed to NEVER cut hair again. SO, I cut Carter's this morning and this is what happened...



So really that is from his hat that he wore right after the haircut. :)

3 comments:

Abby said...

That is my girl!!!

Lynette said...

Not sure I could handle that much sour cream... but whatever makes her happy! Carters hair looks long compared to normal... and CRAZY!!!

VandenBerg Family said...

We bought a buzzer thing (yup...that's really what it's called :) and it's pretty fool proof. It has saved us a lot of money. Lately we've been doing about every other haircut with it...both Darrin's and Bennett's. On the off times there is a barber in town who charges 7.00 dollars for Bennett which is great.