Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I had such a lazy day today and I enjoyed it. The kids watched at least 4 movies, I did some homework with Riley for school/church and we played a new UNO game that I got for Christmas. It was just a very nice day. Yesterday Riley and I had an event for Girl Scouts. It was really fun! Afterwards we picked my grandma up, went grocery shopping and then went to my moms for dinner. We celebrated Matt's birthday a little early. Unfortunately he was not feeling well so he did not enjoy it so much. He is gone all week for work this week so it will be a long week and he will spend his birthday alone. (No fun in that) The best part of the weekend was the sunshine and the warm air! Saturday we hit 50 degrees! It was so nice and today the sun was out. Carter was cracking me up all day because he thought if he saw grass we would let him go play baseball (I do not know where he came up with that). So every so often he would ask Matt or I to look out the window and he would show us the grass, then follow with begging to go out and play baseball. I think that is a sign of being cooped up in the house too long!


My sick little guy. He fell asleep in the chair.


These are pictures from the Girl Scout event that we went to yesterday. The girls learned about Tae Kwan Do and were even taught some moves. Riley volunteered to go up and work with one of the guys. I will try to load the video to share it because she was asked to kick him and she loves telling the story about kicking a grownup!!




1 comment:

Lynette said...

Elliot wanted to play baseball yesterday too, I soooo can't wait til they can just go outside and play whatever they want, the nice weather was refreshing for a change! Love the video of Riley!