Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Last night

Tonight is the last night I have to be a single mom. I am SOOO excited about that. I cannot believe how hard it is to do everything by myself. I have gained so much respect for single parents. I am so blessed that Matt is coming home and I know some parents don't have that. The kids said prayers tonight on the phone with Matt and then we realized that was the last time we have to do that. Carter asks me every day if daddy is coming home tonight for every night? It is really cute. Two weeks really is not that long but it has seemed like forever since he took this new job and gave his two weeks. On the other hand I think it will be a huge adjustment period for me to have Matt home again! :)

1 comment:

VandenBerg Family said...

I'm so happy for you! Darrin said to me the other day, "I think you're getting too used to me not being around." I definitely did get into my own routine and when he's around everything is changed a bit (not necessarily in a bad way :)...it's just different. Maybe you feel the same way :).