Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Report

Last week's garage sale was pretty successful. I sold a lot of stuff and made some cash so that is always good. We needed to get a lot of new clothes (really just Matt and I) before Florida so we went on a shopping spree with the money. Now tonight I will return many of the purchases and keep looking! Riley and I were on a field trip Saturday with my Girl Scout troop and we got a lot of rain! I was soaked by the time we got home from loading and unloading the girls in cars. Riley got her hair cut (thanks Aunt Abby). We love it! She was told she had to wait to chop it off until First Communion and she waited patiently. Here is the new do:



2 comments:

VandenBerg Family said...

Do you hate clothes shopping (for myself) as much as I do? I get so discouraged trying to find things that work. Maybe if I had a ton of money to spend I'd enjoy it more. Who knows.

VandenBerg Family said...

Okay, now I just scrolled down a bit...really?!?! You tile backsplashes, clean carpets,and make sugar cutout cookies. I'm glad I don't live by you :). I would be embarrassed to have you eat my break and bake cookies from Aldi. Haha :). And I would NEVER attempt to tile a backsplash. I'm very impressed!!