Monday, January 25, 2010

Another great weekend

Friday was very eventful. All four of us had the day off so we got up early to go ice fishing with Papa Ron. We went fishing at the club where we keep our boat. We caught 20 fish and the kids had a great time. Friday night was Daddy Daughter Prom and Riley just loves getting dressed up and going with her dad. She was so excited all day and she kept telling me that she wished the time would go faster. We spent a long time getting her hair done just right and she was really excited that I got her dad a shirt/tie to match her dress. Carter and I stayed home and cleaned the fish! We did some puzzles and had a nice time at home.









1 comment:

Sami said...

Riley looks beautiful!!! How fun! I think my husband would freak out going ice fishing...maybe some day I'll talk him into it!