Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Week of Soup

I am blogging about soup because this blog is ultimately a way for our family to keep a "journal" for memories. Really I dont know how because I have not located a place to print it or publish it but then again I have not looked very hard! I would love for this to be a memory for the kids to have someday.
Anyway, about the soup. Last week we were eating and decided as a family that we would have a different soup every night for a week. The kids and Matt LOVE soup so they are really excited. Last night was Taco Soup. It is a little sweet for the name because I thought it would be spicier. I did not get a picture but it was yummy. Tonight is homemade Tomato Soup. I am currently cooking the tomatoes. We will let you know how it tastes!!! I am most excited about the Garlic Cheddar Paesano bread! If you know me at all you are not surprised! And no I am not making that from scratch. Meijers made it.

2 comments:

Sami said...

YUM. Soup is one of my favorite things. My most favorite is Tomato Basil but I also REALLY like Broccoli Cheddar. The bread sounds awesome, too! Your family does the coolest things...(which I am totally going to copy in the future).

VandenBerg Family said...

You should put up the recipes too!