Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finally!

Today I finally feel like myself. I actually got dressed and have energy. I did preschool and I am not tired. I will still rest after getting the kids down for nap but it is so nice to start feeling better!!! The real sign that I have been down and out is that Riley brought home a notice yesterday that she had no money in her lunch account and had been two or three days without any. They told her one more day and they would have to just give her a cheese sandwich! I am just really glad to feel like I am on top of things again (Riley is too!).

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Thanks for the lunch money reminder... oops, need to get on that! Glad you are feeling better!

VandenBerg Family said...

Hey...I was SO bummed. For some reason I thought the "friends and family" 30% discount could only be used in store. I usually order online since it's a bit of a drive for me to get to an Old Navy. I definitely would have checked that out first. 2.99 with a 30 percent discount...now that's a REAL bargain!! Argh!!