Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sneezing

Who knew that sneezing could be so painful! I am not sure if it is because the tightness still in my lungs or the muscle spasms but it HURTS so bad to sneeze. I know this is a weird post but really not much else going on. I am feeling better every day. I have been taking it easy. The kids are soooo ready to have preschool again and I think I will tackle that tomorrow. I gave in this morning and made puppy chow...my biggest weakness but I told myself it would make me feel better. :)
Facebook update: I miss reading everyone's status! I don't miss anything else too bad yet but I miss knowing what everyone is up to every day. I will say that I have been reading a lot more! The good news I guess is that I am not constantly thinking about it.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I'm sure it hurts, but doesn't it feel soooo good too, to relieve all that pressure???? Glad you are surviving w/o facebook, it really is a big time waster, with no real point!