Monday, March 23, 2009

More paint, hockey game and a motorcycle

We painted Riley's room this weekend and managed to get it done by Saturday morning. She is very happy with it but she wants polka dots on the walls and I am not sure I can tackle that. I am too picky and it would take me forever to do circles I would be happy with! Saturday evening we went to the Griffins hockey game with Abby and TIm and had a great time. Yesterday we had errands to run after picking up the kids and then we went to my Dad's for dinner. The kids packed their bikes and played with their cousins outside. It was a lot of fun. Both Riley and Carter went for rides with Papa on his motorcycle. They had a blast. Riley has really never been scared by the noise and was asking for a ride. Carter was unsure until Papa got him on and now I think they will be asking for rides every time we are there!

The after pictures of both Riley and Carter's room.






Riding the motorcycle with Papa






Carter using his "digger" he has been so excited to use in Papa's sand!






2 comments:

Lynette said...

Love the paint colors! Polkadots aren't that hard, and I bet you could even find vinyl stickers to use instead, that way they would be perfect and you coudl peel them right off!

VandenBerg Family said...

Their rooms look great! I'm repainting/redecorating Annabelle's over spring break. I hope my paint job looks as nice as yours does!