Thursday, August 27, 2009

What? No Pictures??

I cannot believe that I have not taken any pictures of the last weeks activities. Last weekend we enjoyed some time at home Saturday. My dad and Phyllis came over Saturday afternoon and we went to the driving range. Carter had been wanting to take Papa and Grandma to play. We had dinner and enjoyed a nice evening. Sunday morning Matt and Carter went golfing with Papa Ron. Carter has been wanting to play real golf for a LONG time. He asks all the time so Matt brought him along and from what I hear it was fun. He liked it and really enjoyed driving the cart...go figure! While the boys were golfing Riley and I went to Rivertown with Grandma Phyllis, Aunt Alli and the kids. We had a great time, played a little and had a nice lunch. Sunday afternoon we decided to go camping. We were sitting in the camper looking at what needed to be done to put it away for the winter (yes I know it is hard to believe we are thinking that way already) because we are busy every weekend until late October and we will not be camping then. So, I suggested we go camping then! Why not? I had an hour to pack and load everything. We had a nice time even though Matt had to work. We were close enough he could work from the campground. It was fun and now we will pack the camper away. :( This week we have been enjoying the last part of summer vacation. It has rained a lot and we have spent a lot of time inside. Matt and I are leaving for a weekend away in DC tomorrow so I will be packing today. The kids will be at Grandma and Papa Dans until Monday. They are getting excited for us to leave but we have never left them for this long. I promise to have pics when I get home from DC. :)

No comments: